Okay, so I get NO credit!?! What about a thank you to the fantabulous photographer that took that awesome picture of you and Ryan?!? Hee hee! Oh, and what on earth is a chinchilla? Is that some kind of dog that looks like a gorilla with a cool chin or something? :) I'm glad you have your own little blog so we can keep in touch better and that you're moving so close so we can SEE each other more!
hey !!! i have offically moved to draper utah !!! were there is shopping at the most of 15 minutes away !.... its way crazy i can see the temple light up at night on the mountain from my room at night all i have to do is open my window blinds things to see the temple i dont even need a picture anymore! i dance with eMotion dance company ...... and in clogging i dance with a bunch of seniors in high school.... welll we have had lots of fun ... espesially shopping and my favorite olive garden well talk to you later:) <3 Nicky Lynne
way cute pictures! and I must say.. Ryan is a pretty dang cool guy.. haha.. I know how to pick em right?? Love ya Nicole!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I get NO credit!?! What about a thank you to the fantabulous photographer that took that awesome picture of you and Ryan?!? Hee hee! Oh, and what on earth is a chinchilla? Is that some kind of dog that looks like a gorilla with a cool chin or something? :) I'm glad you have your own little blog so we can keep in touch better and that you're moving so close so we can SEE each other more!
ReplyDeleteyeh a chinchalla is kinda like a hampster but not ill post a picture 4 u!~
ReplyDelete