I'm so glad you had fun at girl's camp, nicole! You'll have to post more pics. I'm glad you said you were the one in the orange bandana b/c I just figured you were the girl in the BYU t-shirt!!! :) We can't wait to have you close to us so we can get together and watch your dance performances, etc. etc. etc.!
hey !!! i have offically moved to draper utah !!! were there is shopping at the most of 15 minutes away !.... its way crazy i can see the temple light up at night on the mountain from my room at night all i have to do is open my window blinds things to see the temple i dont even need a picture anymore! i dance with eMotion dance company ...... and in clogging i dance with a bunch of seniors in high school.... welll we have had lots of fun ... espesially shopping and my favorite olive garden well talk to you later:) <3 Nicky Lynne
I'm so glad you had fun at girl's camp, nicole! You'll have to post more pics. I'm glad you said you were the one in the orange bandana b/c I just figured you were the girl in the BYU t-shirt!!! :) We can't wait to have you close to us so we can get together and watch your dance performances, etc. etc. etc.!
ReplyDelete