in our can can line when we smacked our hands down i jamed my finger in to the girl in my rights hand u cant realy see her tho its sprained and i strained lots of muscles ouch:(
I'm sorry about your hand Nikki!!! In that picture of you and the girls doing a high-kick...it's funny how the other girls seem a little strained, but you make it looks so EASY!! I wish I lived closer so I could watch you dance...it's been way too long!!
Sad, Nicole! Jammed fingers are NO fun!!! I've had my fair share of them. Hope it's feeling better! It was so fun to watch you dance in St. George (or Curious George according to Jesi)!
hey !!! i have offically moved to draper utah !!! were there is shopping at the most of 15 minutes away !.... its way crazy i can see the temple light up at night on the mountain from my room at night all i have to do is open my window blinds things to see the temple i dont even need a picture anymore! i dance with eMotion dance company ...... and in clogging i dance with a bunch of seniors in high school.... welll we have had lots of fun ... espesially shopping and my favorite olive garden well talk to you later:) <3 Nicky Lynne
I'm sorry about your hand Nikki!!! In that picture of you and the girls doing a high-kick...it's funny how the other girls seem a little strained, but you make it looks so EASY!! I wish I lived closer so I could watch you dance...it's been way too long!!
ReplyDeleteSad, Nicole! Jammed fingers are NO fun!!! I've had my fair share of them. Hope it's feeling better! It was so fun to watch you dance in St. George (or Curious George according to Jesi)!
ReplyDeletei know owww!!!!! it will never bend the same but thats okay:)
ReplyDelete